Photo by Gwyneth Moss
Coming Soon: Each area of study will link to it’s own page in our Core Skills Library. Stay Tuned!
- Introduction & History
- The Basic Recipe
- Trauma and The Body
- The Movie Technique
- EFT for Aches and Pains
- EFT for Cravings
Level 1 (AAMET) Workshop Guidelines:
In Level 1, students learn the very basics of EFT, which include the history, the full Basic Recipe, shortcuts and common EFT applications like tapping to reduce cravings.
Level 1 EFT courses (AAMET) are designed to give students practical experience in these areas – enough to draw their own conclusions and take the basic skills with them. Live exercises, training in pairs and 1-to-1 feedback are integral.
In an EFT Level 1 Course, students can expect to learn:
- What EFT (Tapping) is and the history behind it
- An overview of the science behind EFT
- Building Bridges from existing beliefs to EFT
- How to use the EFT Basic Recipe and shortcuts to the process
- Identifying SUDS/Intensity, Testing your work and Measuring Progress
- The principles and implications of Resistance/ (PR) Psychological Reversal
- Skillful questioning and how to formulate Setup statements
- Aspects of our emotional issues and the concept of Shifting Aspects
- The importance of Being Specific: “Global” vs. “Specific”
- How to handle excessive emotional Intensity
- Introduction to Trauma work: EFT and the brain
- The Movie Technique for clearing the emotion of difficult memories
- Understanding the Generalization Effect
- Cognitive Belief Shifts
- Using EFT to help with aches and pains
- Using EFT on addictive cravings
- The concept of Borrowing Benefits
- Troubleshooting: What to do when EFT does not seem to work
Looking for more training information? Visit our EFT Training and Certification page.